Welcome to the new weekly Fan Predictions. How well do you know the upcoming game? Or… How lucky are you?
Every week, there will be 5 new questions, make your best predictions on the outcome, earn points, and at the end of the season, there may just be a small prize for the winner.
I’ll Keep Track of the weekly totals, and will keep you updated on the results.
Let’s kick off this new series with Ravens @ Chiefs:
1. Who do you think will win the game, and what will the final score be? (1 point for guessing winner. 2 points for guessing winner and correct score of one team. 5 points for guessing winner and exact score)
2. What will Spencer Ware’s Final Stat line be (Yards Rushing, Yards Recieving, TDs)? (1 point for guessing Rushing yards within 5, 1 point for guessing receiving yards with 5, 1 point for guessing number of TDs, 5 points for getting all 3 right)
3. How many rushing yards will Lamar Jackson have? How many rushing yards will the Ravens have total (1 point for guessing Lamar Jackson total within 5 yards, 1 point for guessing total rushing yards within 10 yards)
4. Who will have the most receiving yards in the game (both teams included)? (1 point for guessing correct person, 1 point for guessing correct yardage, within 5)
5. Predict Patrick Mahomes Yards Passing, Yards Rushing & TD/INT Ratio (1 point for correct passing yardage within 10 yards, 1 point for correct rushing yardage within 5 yards, 1 point for correct TD/INT ratio, 5 points for all correct).
Good Luck and GO CHIEFS!!!