Final Training Camp Tracker: 15 August 2019

66 replies

Today is the final day of #ChiefsCamp at Missouri Western for the 2019 season. Follow along with our live updates!

Jump to comments

Today the Chiefs will take the practice field for the final time at Missouri Western. It is military appreciation day, so military members will receive complimentary parking by showing their ID card. The team will also have select military vehicles on static display courtesy of the Kansas National Guard (but I doubt they’re letting Dustin Colquitt drive another one). Follow along with our live updates below!

Live Updates:

Find the AG Training Camp Updates Twitter List here.

Injury Updates:

PositionNameNotesDetails
TEDeon YelderUndisclosedHelped off field towards end of practice
DEFrank ClarkIllnessDid Not Practice
CBD'Montre WadeKnee ContusionDid Not Practice
TEJohn LovettSeparated ShoulderDid Not Practice
WRDavon GraysonSore KneeDid Not Practice
WRGehrig DieterBack SpasmsDid Not Practice
DETim WardKnee (ACL Surgery)NFI
LBDarius HarrisShoulderNFI
CBKeith ReaserConfirmed Achilles TearIR

Training Camp Schedule:

DateTimesActivies
Saturday, July 273:30 p.m.First Practice Open to the Public – $5 Admission Fee | Team Autograph Session
Sunday, July 288:15 a.m.Season Ticket Member Day | Team Autograph Session
Monday, July 298:15 a.mAutographs: Linebackers
Tuesday, July 308:15 a.mAutographs: Defensive backs
Wednesday, July 319:15 a.m.Autographs: Wide receivers & Tight ends
Friday, August 28:15 a.m.Chiefs Alumni Day | Gatorade junior camp | Team Autograph Session
Saturday, August 38:15 a.m.Family Fun Day | $5 Admission Fee | Team Autograph Session
Sunday, August 48:15 a.m.Season Ticket Member Day | Team Autograph Session
Monday, August 59:15 a.m.Autographs: Offensive line & Defensive line
Wedsday, August 78:15 a.m.Autographs: Quarterbacks, running backs & specialists
Thursday, August 88:15 a.m.Autographs: Linebackers
Saturday, August 107:00 p.m.Preseason Game 1 vs. Bengals
Monday, August 128:15 a.m.Autographs: Defensive backs
Tuesday, August 138:15 a.m.Autographs: Wide receivers & Tight ends
Wednesday, August 148:15 a.m.Autographs: Offensive line & Defensive line
Thursday, August 159:15 a.m.Military Appreciation Day | Final Camp Practice

*Training Camp Schedule provided by Chiefs Wire.

*Reminder: If you want to post a tweet in the comments, just select “Copy Link To Tweet” and paste it directly into the comment box. That’s it!

Please Login to comment
11 Comment threads
55 Thread replies
1 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
30 Comment authors
ArrowheadRedKim Jong PeteChief-Blinders-OnChiefDoglegal_kush Recent comment authors
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Chief-Blinders-On

How’s Ol’ Yelder?

KCChef

My TC Crush went From Scissors Lift to Folding Chair … That Sum Bitch can take a Hit !!! … : )

Buttfuckinkicker.com!

California = legal WEED Lol

Goto raiders website
Fans watching raiders beatup on garbage cardinals are saying….raiders will win superbowl. haha

Gruden kinda feels like Herm on Hard Knocks… am I wrong? lol

True!

ChiefDog

What happened with “The Franchise” last night… I couldn’t pull it up on the Chiefs app nor youtube. Did they forget a wednesday publishing after the pre season 1 game?

ChiefDog

Shucks… the wife is under the weather… time to make the soup! Cheers… Fuckers!!!

Remember pedialyte
It’s beterr for flu than Gatorade

KCChef

Yoo Hoo … That Shit Cure Ebola , SARS & ISIS Inclinations ..

Fireball
Has a few of the some same ingredients as antifreeze

Fireball Banned from European Countries Due to High Levels of Propylene Glycol

Banned in Europe
Available in USA – enjoy 4 peeps that drink that shznit

Tequila is from the earth
LIKE WEED. lol

Same here
Ive been looking online as well

I’m officially Bertszzz…

Good luck y’all on the morrow and feast or famine bitches!!!

ChiefDog

well… shit.. how the heck am I supposed to embed an image at AG…. while f’n tipsy!

ChiefDog

Perhaps, I should just host images on my slackware server and call it bhqv-images.arrowheadguys.monolithforge.com?

Pelletman
Pelletman

I think you can just link the tweet that it’s in

Gehrig Dieter
Gehrig Dieter
Gehrig Dieter

All before training camp.
Saw videos of you training – but when the REAL time comes for training camp – no go

you MUST really be RELYING on your RELATIONSHIP with #15 to make the team

4thQtrMagic
4thQtrMagic

or he couldn’t predict an injury? Hard to do anything with a back problem.

He could but…
If he makes 53 – it wont be cause he earned it,, in training camp

Kim Jong Pete
Kim Jong Pete

comment image?itemid=13606372

ArrowheadRed
ArrowheadRed

The only way Dieter makes the 53 is if he converts to Mormonism.

EAFOX

I had heard that Speaks intentionally put on weight this offseason. Irregardless, this is the year that he has to show something – anything at all – or he will lose the protection from being cut. His sack last week was the first time that I had seen something positive from him. Do not care if it was against a second stringer, third stringer, fourth stringer… He finally showed something. KPASS is ahead of him in my book, simply due to his athleticism. He closes ground in a hurry. Hope Speaks figures it out cause it makes us a better team if he does.

gonzangkc11

Speaks also had – all off season to reach out to former Chiefs to train with
Like in the REAL biz world – sometimes you have spend $$$ out of your own pocket – not rely on company to – improve yourself.

the # of snaps #57 takes with remaining games = the faith the team has in him
We’ll soon find out if he makes the final – 53

tsv0728
tsv0728

Did we discuss Nate Taylor’s article on Speaks at all? It’s a positive article with Speaks talking about how he likes DE more and thinks he’ll be a better player. Nate had a lot of positive to say as well. What stood out to me was Nate saying he was fat when he showed up to camp and Breeland saying he had too much fun in the offseason (explaining his fatness). WTF dude? Didn’t know this was a SB contending team? Didn’t worry about your career going to shit after you sucked last year? Nate seems optimistic so that’s good I guess, but the lack of any kind of professionalism in the offseason isnt a good sign at all.

venturachief
venturachief

That was my take as well. Mahomes, Watkins, Hill, Jones et al were working their butts off and Speaks was doing nothing but eating. Makes me doubt his love for the game and just confirms my hate of the pick.

tsv0728
tsv0728

In the article Andy was noted as saying essentially he didn’t have any pass rush moves. Yo dipshit, you can learn that in the offseason!

venturachief
venturachief

They don’t teach that at Hometown Buffet

tsv0728
tsv0728

Here is a quote from a different article regarding a different 2nd year DE. Just in case those Speaks SJW’s are afoot. “Chubb has always had upper body strength, and the long arm punch has been a go-to move since his sophomore year of college. It helped him become the second defensive player off the board in last year’s draft (after the Browns selected cornerback Denzel Ward fourth overall), but his focus this offseason was perfecting it. He is taking that move, along with several others, to another level of precision, working constantly with a variety of experts across the country to better his feet and his hands.”

venturachief
venturachief

I think if you switched Brisco’s and Pryor’s heads in that picture you wouldn’t even notice

CWil03
CWil03

I don’t know about you all, but I believe this is the first year in a long time we haven’t have that camp crush that everyone raves about. We didn’t have a Mims, Baldwin, Grisgby this year. I think this is a sign of the times. As I stated at the other place when the Mahomes era finally took place, fans need to readjust their thinking. For years we had the negative nancy’s and everything was doom and gloom. That ended last year, we know need to be confident and know this team is going to win every game and a loss is a fluke. Expect to win, expect great things to happen to us, and also expect the refs to try and screw us. Last year I will admit it took me about 6 weeks to drop my old habits, but this year just feels different than any year I have ever seen.

Berserker

Truth.

Now that we have real hope for a Superbowl, there’s less need to latch onto a camp-crush.

Kinda ironic how having a star franchise QB tends to move fans’ minds into being more about the team and less about individual players, in this way.

DenverDonkeyHater
DenverDonkeyHater

I think Darwin Thompson and Kpass could be considered camp crushes this year.

CWil03
CWil03

People have been on KPass for 3 years now. Nothing has changed in that aspect. Thompson I could see but he isn’t even on 1/4th the level of the Mims, Grigsby, Baldwin fan crushes, those were downright ridiculous for how bad all 3 ended up being.

KCChef

Bobby Sippio sez : “Hi ” … : )

Berserker

Weston Dresslerrrr!!!

HawaiiFiveOh
HawaiiFiveOh

Ben Niemann last year

EAFOX

How many third string quarterbacks were going to possibly be the man?

HawaiiFiveOh
HawaiiFiveOh

Braylievers, Aaron Murray, Tyler fucking Palko.

workingmansdead

Stanzi time baby!

KCChef

‘ Murica ! … Fuck Yeah !!! …

SDNativeinTX
SDNativeinTX

Darwin Thompson, absolutely. It’s waaaaaaaaay too earlier for any real excitement, but the kid has looked like he belongs out on the field when the games count.

legal_kush
legal_kush

So can we release Carlos Hyde already?
Sheesh.

KCChef

Methinks he slips into CJ Spiller’s Shoes … # 1 on the Speed Dial , Plays Like #2 … : )

KCChef

I say Put Him on the Speed Dial Just Above CJ Spiller … : )

Spider
Spider

They cut him before we got the ball rolling.

Berserker

Or tore his achilles.

venturachief
venturachief

I think it also speaks to the depth of the roster this year. We’re not as desperate for a UDFA to contribute.

kabrink
kabrink

people still seem to be crushing on Dieter, for reasons unknown.

zulu trader
zulu trader

23 days to first game!

Miley Cyrus Free Gif GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Snafu
Snafu

She’s skanky.

Pelletman
Pelletman

Would still bang tho

ArrowFan
ArrowFan

With a can of disinfectant

QuackTastic
QuackTastic

double bag it

zulu trader
zulu trader

Saran Wrap

SDNativeinTX
SDNativeinTX

EAFOX

AND a shot when I am done.

MasterChief
MasterChief

And then a bottle of BHQV to erase the memory.

KC Dude (A.K.A Zif)

You no longer have to go with just the gallon bottles of Bert’s. They are now selling in two and five gallon bottles as well.

Tony Sommer

St. Joseph’s annual 3 weeks of fame is coming to an end.

ArrowFan
ArrowFan

It feels like it just started

01lowbird

Agreed. feels like it went fast this year.

Berserker

I’m kinda glad. Morning traffic was nuts this year. It blocked up my usual route to work, on the days I didn’t go to camp myself.

Weekday crowds this year were like previous years’ weekend crowds, and this year’s weekend crowds were like Family Day crowds + about 1000 more people.

Team Player
Team Player

Pining for the good ole days of suckitude?

Berserker

No. But the crowds this year did catch me off guard. I guess what I’m actually surprised about, is that this many people weren’t already excited about the Mahomes era last year….

backbone313
backbone313

In ’18 I laughed and laughed at the crowds when I took someone to opening day and the following 2. I told her to make a mental note of lack of fans in attendance.

Fast forward to 2019 and we went on Wednesday shells only. I reminded her of the previous years crowd and she just said “this is nuts, where was all these people last year???”

It’s been a long time since the fans could be proud to be Chiefs fans in public.

legal_kush
legal_kush

KC has won the division three years running.
Even won a playoff game with Alex.
It was no where near the current expectations, but I’ve certainly been proud to be a Chiefs’ fan _in public._. (said in my best Ron White voice)